A research report on the Cloud Technologies In Healthcare market has recently been published by Stratview Research, which addresses the significant changes in the Cloud Technologies In Healthcare Market. The study’s purpose is to recognize recent market sizes for various segments and countries, as well as forecast values for the coming years. This research gives an analytical review of the market’s present trend and future estimates in order to find additional opportunities. The report is meant to provide both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the market in each of the areas and countries studied.
The Cloud Technologies in Healthcare Market is expected to grow from USD 28.1 billion in 2020 to USD 73.1 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 17.6% during the forecast period.
Profiling Key Companies –
- Athenahealth, Inc. (The U.S),
- CareCloud Corporation (The U.S),
- VMware, Inc. (The U.S),
- Merge Healthcare, Inc. (The U.S),
- IBM Coeporation (The U.S),
- ClearData Networks, Inc. (The U.S),
- Carestream Health (The U.S),
- Lexmark International, Inc. (The U.S),
- NTT Data Corp. (Japan), and
- Iron Mountain, Inc. (The U.S).
Covid-19 outbreak impacted the growth of the artificial intelligence in healthcare market positively as there was shortage of skilled workers in some healthcare organizations and it helped provide virtual assistance to the patients and also healthcare professionals in surgeries.
To access full information about this report, click here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/1721/cloud-technologies-in-healthcare-market.html#form
𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁:-
- Assessment of the market
- Competitive Landscape
- COVID Impact Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Historic Data, Estimates, and Forecast
- Company Profiles
- Global and Regional Dynamics
- Future Business Scope & Opportunities Forecast
Based on application, the market has been segmented into clinical information systems and nonclinical information systems.
- The clinical information systems segment accented for the higher market share in 2020.
- It has been further sub-segmented into electronic medical records (EMR), pharmacy information system (PIS), radiology information system (RIS), picture archiving and communication system (PACS), computerized physician order entry (CPOE) and others.
Geographically, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of technologically advanced healthcare solutions and increasing investment in R&D activities in the healthcare sector.
The market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to register the fastest growth during the review period on account of increasing investment in the development of advanced healthcare infrastructure and government support to promote the usage of advanced technologies in the healthcare sector.
Stratview research offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please connect with our experts at +1-313-307-4176.
Critical Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the key trends in the Cloud Technologies In Healthcare Market?
- How the market (and its various sub-segments) has grown in the last five years and what growth trajectory will it follow in the next five years?
- On what scale has COVID-19 impacted the Cloud Technologies In Healthcare Market?
- What are some key strategies adopted by the market leaders in the Cloud Technologies In Healthcare Market?
- How much share of the Cloud Technologies In Healthcare market do the top players own?
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence and consulting organization that provides market research reports, customized reports, and consulting services. We are also committed to playing a leading role in offering insights in various sectors post-COVID-19 and continue to deliver measurable, sustainable results for our clients.
Get in touch with us at:
( https://www.stratviewresearch.com/contact )