A research report on the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare market has recently been published by Stratview Research, which addresses the significant changes in the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market. The study’s purpose is to recognize recent market sizes for various segments and countries, as well as forecast values for the coming years. This research gives an analytical review of the market’s present trend and future estimates in order to find additional opportunities. The report is meant to provide both qualitative and quantitative aspects of the market in each of the areas and countries studied.
The Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market is expected to grow from USD 4.5 billion in 2020 to USD 36.7 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 42.6% during the forecast period.
Profiling Key Companies –
- Microsoft Corporation (The U.S),
- Nuance Communications, Inc. (The U.S),
- IBM Corporation (The U.S),
- NVIDIA Corporation (The U.S),
- Intel Corporation (The U.S),
- DeepMind Technologies Limited (UK),
- General Electric Company (The U.S),
- Google LLC (The U.S),
- Siemens Healthineers AG (Germany),
- Micron Technology, Inc. (US),
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), and
- General Vision, Inc. (US).
The COVID-19 outbreak has positively influenced the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare industry. The pandemic has turned the lives of people worldwide, with the number of cases increasing rapidly. The pandemic resulted in increasing coronavirus patients across the globe, putting a strain on the healthcare sector with limited hospital staff. Hence, as a reaction to the increasing cases of coronavirus, several Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare companies are responding to the crises by offering their respective skills to ease the burden on the supply chain and governments.
To access full information about this report, click here: https://www.stratviewresearch.com/Request-Sample/1595/artificial-intelligence-in-healthcare-market.html#form
𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁:-
- Assessment of the market
- Competitive Landscape
- COVID Impact Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Historic Data, Estimates, and Forecast
- Company Profiles
- Global and Regional Dynamics
- Future Business Scope & Opportunities Forecast
Based on application, the market has been segmented into robot assisted surgery, virtual assistants, connected machines, diagnosis, clinical trials and others.
- The clinical trial segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020. The segment growth can be attributed to increasing integration of artificial intelligence in clinical trial process to save time and efforts.
Geographically, the market in North America accounted for the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period owing increasing adoption of technologically advanced healthcare solution and increasing investment in R&D activities in healthcare sector.
The market in Asia-Pacific region is projected to register fastest growth during the review period on account of increasing investment of development of advanced healthcare infrastructure and government support to promote usage of AL based tools in healthcare sector.
Stratview research offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please connect with our experts at +1-313-307-4176.
Critical Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the key trends in the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market?
- How the market (and its various sub-segments) has grown in the last five years and what growth trajectory will it follow in the next five years?
- On what scale has COVID-19 impacted the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market?
- What are some key strategies adopted by the market leaders in the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market?
- How much share of the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare market do the top players own?
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence and consulting organization that provides market research reports, customized reports, and consulting services. We are also committed to playing a leading role in offering insights in various sectors post-COVID-19 and continue to deliver measurable, sustainable results for our clients.
Get in touch with us at:
( https://www.stratviewresearch.com/contact )